6/28/10

iBeat The Heat

Hey guys! So I promised iGo To Japan would be next, but I can't seem to find it online. So if you have it in any form(HQ or not)please just post a comment in the C-Box or this post with the link to the video! Thanks!
Anyways, so after iGo To Japan, I promised iBeat The Heat. And since I can't do the Japan, I'll do the newest one! And it has tons of Seddie in it! Kind of...


"What are you doing?"(carly)
"She's either cooling herself or eating your frozen pizzas. Probably both."
And that's EXACTLy what Sam was doing. Carly couldn't guess it but Freddie could. He must really know Sam.

Kind of disgusting...But Sam and Freddie are the first one to stick their armpits over the Norwegian air conditioner.







This is where Sam finds out Freddie is inviting his "crush"over to the apartment because it's really hot in her house. Sabrina, the girl Freddie likes, hasn't even shown up and already Sam seems jealous of her! I mean, look at her face!! She doesn't seem happy.








"Freddie, come rub
my neck."
Laughs while saying this. "Yeah
..That will happen."
Sam asked Freddie to come rub her neck. Sam would never ask Freddie to rub her neck. I mean, hello! His hands on her neck and shoulders...Well, Sam might actually enjoy that. Freddie might too.




"Sam, swear you'll be nice."
"Oh! I'll swear."

"SAM!"
Says angrily and annoyingly. "I'll be nice.."


Do I see jealousy?? Sam will swear huh? Swear at Sabrina or just swear when she comes over??

P.S. I just LOVE Sam's outfit in this episode.



Look at Sam's face. I know it looks like she's glaring at Freddie but she's actually kind of in-between Sabrina and Freddie. Jealous much?






Sam and Freddie are standing next to each other and smiling at each other during Carly's speech. This was the part where she said most of us don't even know each others first name.
And where is Sabrina? Oh right! She's standing over here!








That was the lastest iCarly episode of SEDDIE! WOOT WOOT! Can't wait for the next episode of iCarly? Well, boohoo! You have too. Until then, I'll be doing older episodes with tons of Seddie! Coming next is iDream of Dance!! So keep waiting! And while you're waiting, head on over to Fanfiction.net and read your Seddie fanfics or read my fanfic, iSam! Click here to read it!