6/26/10

iPilot Seddie Moments

Seddie moments from the first episode of iCarly, iPilot.


"Aw man! I didn't know that was going to be here!"
"She. I'm a she, Freddie. As in girl."

Ooo. Sam wants Freddie to notice that she's a girl. Does she want him to notice that not only is she a girl, she's a pretty one too.






"Carly will never love you."

So, Carly doesn't love him, what about Sam. Is she hinting at something? Most likely a yes! She is hinting that she likes you, Freddie Benson!







Aww! Look at the two of them making "bleh bleh bleh" noises together! And Sam is eating her ham.

"You got a big mouth, Lady!"
"Is that a new shirt? I don't like it."
"I don't have to take that!"
"Yeah you do."
"Alright, you know what, Sam? I am so tired of you-"
"Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh."
"Oh that is so mature!"
"*continues with bleh*
"*starts to do the blehing too*

Watch the video I found of these three clips and one other below! I did not make this video! I just found it on YouTube!!